Hiring Brew Guru’s (Outside Sales)
JOB TITLE: Brew Guru, Outside Sales (Looking for Williamson CO, Rutherford CO, and Lower Broadway reps)
LOCATION: Franklin TN/Murfreesboro TN
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
POSITION TYPE: Full-time, Salary plus commision
EXTERNAL POSTING DATES: 8-3-18 to 8-17-18
Ready to work for one of the most dynamic companies in the South East? At one of the most advanced breweries?
We are looking for a hyper gregarious beer nerd looking to work outside sales for Life is Brewing brands. The perfect candidate will be someone who loves the craft and science of beer. The candidate must be willing to go the extra mile to make our customers have the best experience. Self-aware and forward thinking is needed in this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Obtaining new business through draft and bottle placements at new On- and Off-premise accounts
• Maintaining and increasing velocity in existing accounts
• Coordinating and working events, promotions, and tastings throughout the area
• Improving the visibility and position of LIB portfolio and POS in marketplace
• Working closely with local distributing salespeople
• Communicating weekly recap reports to Director of Sales
• Develop and implement business to business account sales strategies necessary for efficient sales developed by the sales team with 2nd street.
• Conduct site surveys to identify potential accounts with data from the marketing team
• Work daily within lilypad and input our CRM data
• Work daily within Teamwork for project management
• Interact with accounts daily to identify their needs and LIB product specifications
• Provide accounts with the explanation and sell sheets of LIB products
• Maintain contact with accounts through calls and emails to ensure account satisfaction and obtain feedback
• Help address and resolve account complaints and issues with products
• Work in line with company policies and regulations when carrying out sales operations
• Provide monthly report of expenses and activities to Director of Sales
• Document interaction with accounts using VIP/Orchestrated Beer to ensure efficient management of leads
• Assist with the training and coaching of trainee outside sales representatives
• Professionally execute field sales SOP’s to boost company image and public outlook
• Will occasionally be asked to fill duties within the company from time to time such as working taproom events, social media, or even helping the production crew.
• Must have a valid driver’s license with no previous alcohol related offenses.
• Craft beer knowledge a must.
• Must be able to lift 150 pounds.
• Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-moving environment.
• Must be 21 years or older.
• Must enjoy working with the public in a positively, friendly manner.
• Must be an effective communicator.
• Must be able to serve and support Life is Brewing at special brewery sanctioned events.
• Must be able to serve and support Life is Brewing at beer festivals and tasting events throughout Tennessee.
• Must have a willingness to travel.
PLEASE APPLY HERE:
If you are interested in this position please supply a resume (bonus for graphically pleasing resume’s), AND personalized cover letter, to email@example.com with the header “Make me the next Brew Guru”. If you do not follow those specific instructions, you will not be considered for the position.
ABOUT LIFE IS BREWING
Life is Brewing is a team of skilled hyper gregarious beer professionals that own Mantra Artisan Ales, Steel Barrel Brewing Co, Humulus Project and Hop Springs Farm. We are expanding with a new brewery in Murfreesboro TN and a brewpub in Nashville TN. We currently operate an existing location in Franklin TN. Life is brewing has expanded at a 300% clip each year from its inception with continued expected growth for the next 3 years.
Steel Barrel Brewing Co is a new 60 bbl fully automated 5 vessel brewery that broke ground in the spring of 2017 with an estimated date of completion in September of this year. The new facility is the largest craft brewery in the state of Tennessee.
Mantra Artisan Ales is a collaboration with COO Derrick Morse and Celebrity Chef Maneet Chauhan. We are focused on flavor and the culinary aspect of brewing. With beers like, Saffron IPA, Japa (a milk chai stout), and Cassis (a whiskey barrel-aged Flanders style red on tart cherries and black currant). Mantra is focused on brewing with unique ingredients to develop full flavored brews. Most of Mantra’s clean beer production will be moved to Steel Barrel’s facility with all the spontaneous and wild beers being produced in Franklin.
Hop Springs is an 84 acre farm that will have an 8 acre hop field, 18 hole disc golf course, amphitheater, taproom, orchard, mountain bike trail, wedding venue, cabins, and of course a brewery.